Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Halloween Fun!

This is another card for my Technique Tuesday class in September - "All That Glitters." This card features the fabulous new Glass Glitter from the Holiday Mini Catalogue, as well as our old favourite, Shimmer Paint :)

I just can't get enough of these adorable Greeting Card Kids! Perfect for all the fall/winter holidays and occasions :)

What I really wanted for this card was a bit of the new Raven 1/2" Lace Trim (Holiday Mini) to put under the right side of the web panel - somehow it escaped my preorder, but I'll get you, my pretty! :)

Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Shimmery White, Basic Black
Ink: Jet Black StazOn, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray, Old Olive, More Mustard, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Spider Web embossing folder, Scallop Circles die, Big Shot, Circle Scissors, Tombow Multi, Silver Glass Glitter, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Aqua Painter, sponge dauber, Stampin' Dimensionals, Platinum Shimmer Paint

No comments:

Post a Comment