Sunday, August 29, 2010

Stamp for the Cure!

I'm really excited to share this card with you, because it represents a cause that means a lot to me.

My grandmother passed away at the very young age of 55 from breast cancer, and I will be participating in the CIBC Run for the Cure to raise funds for cancer research. My grandma was the one who got me started on my crafting journey, teaching me to sew, needle point, and quilt, and I am so proud and grateful to be able to use my papercrafting to remember her this way!

Here is a card I have created to give to anyone who makes a donation to my Run for the Cure:



I hope to make a lot of these! :)

In addition, I will be hosting a fundraiser on September 28 and 29 - we will be making 5 cards for $20. If you are unable to attend, I will even assemble your cards for you and mail them to you at no additional cost! :) To register, simply click on the "Contact Me" button in the upper right corner of the screen.

Stamps: Fast & Fabulous, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Regal Rose, Early Espresso, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Ink: Early Espresso, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery
Accessories: Scallop Trim Border punch

No comments:

Post a Comment